söndag 6 november 2011

Day number 3 in the U.K.

I woke up on the third day in the United Kingdom. How does the time just running out of my hands? That’s why I always want to capture the day right ahead, so I usually take the day with a storm. But this morning was different; when the alarm on my cellphone rang my eyes just wouldn’t open! So I slept one hour more than I had planned. When I suddenly was awake for real this time, I brought myself down to the Diner room to get some coffee. Later on, I checked out from the hotel and was driving my car from Warwickshire to the next stop which was Liverpool.

When I finally was there, I walked down the streets in the interesting city. I was about to shop, but then a tiny but tall girl with blonde straight hair stopped me when I was about to try a couple of boots. She just took the boots out of my hands, grabbed my hand and dragged me into a corner. I couldn’t decide if I was supposed to be scared, but I just stood there. Didn’t say a word, and she just smiled. I think we stood like that for one whole minute. But then she said; 

- This store sucks. You are a tourist right? Then I should show you the best shops and restaurants in town. I had a feeling that you should be interested. Are you?
I said yes, and then we were out in the streets walking under a sky full packed of grey clouds. I got to know this girl. Her name is Liz, as old as me, 18 years old and is from Denmark. And I really like this girl; she’s funny and is a very positive person. Liz works at an event company here in Liverpool; she has been working there for two years now. And she told me a lot about her life here in Liverpool, she lives in a big apartment with her boyfriend named Karl, they met on a bar for six months ago. My picture of Liverpool is now a town with a lot of big companies but also a very cozy town with small hidden streets, with even smaller stores and pub’s.  But carry on; she wanted to show me the real city. (Liz have lived here for 2 years now) And she really did. She took me to streets that nobody knew about and of course there all the good things  low. We walked into stores and stores. And as you probably understand, it became a lot of shopping, but there was such a good price on everything, so I don’t have any anxiety. But there we walked in the hidden streets laughing, happy to have someone to spend the day with, and the hands full of shopping bags. It was like a paradise. All of sudden it started to pour down, from every direction. So Liz and I ran into a café were we sat and hoped to get dry while we took a cup of tea. Later on I told Liz that I wanted to go to the unique Beatles –themed museum. And so we did. I was over thrilled that we went to the museum, because it was perfect. I really recommend you to visit this museum. It was interesting, cool and wasn’t like any other museum I’ve been to. To visit the museum costs me 150 SEK.

 When we were done at the museum Liz invited me to her place to meet Karl. And I couldn’t say no, I’ve missed spending time with people since I got here. So at their apartment we ate food, had music quiz and got to learn each other. I took a cab to the Atlantic Tower Hotel there I had booked a room for two nights. A supremely nice room for such a good cost, two nights cost me 1400. So now I’m about to watch the last episode of Vampire Diaries of this season, so excited, hope you all are doing well! I will write a post tomorrow night!

Pictures:

This was a picture on the museum which I love
My bedroom at the hotel


Assuming all of the costs of today:
Shopping- 580 SEK
Museum – 150 SEK
Cup of tea – 20 SEK
Taxi – 90 SEK

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar